How to LEGALLY buy e-Liquid with Nicotine in Australia!
Do you want to know how to legally buy e-liquids with nicotine in Australia for smoking cessation?
If you have searched the net recently, you will soon realise that there are no locally approved vendors who can LEGALLY sell e-liquid with nicotine.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Personal Importation Scheme in Australia allows a person the ability to import a 3-month supply at the one time (max dose recommended by manufacturer) of unapproved therapeutic goods into Australia, and they do not need any approval required by the TGA so long as the following is understood and carried out:
- Goods purchased cannot be sold and are only for personal use or immediate family
- Medicine must have their original packaging and any dispensary labels intact (where necessary)
- Goods are not under any restriction under Australian customs controls or quarantine rules and do not contain contolled substances
- Goods are not to be injectable, nor an they contain any material of human or animal origin (except insulin)
- Quantity of the goods imported within a 12 month period does not exceed 15 months supply of the goods. ( medicines at max dose recommended by manufacturer as well as : Goods that are Schedule 4 or 8 of the Poisons Standard ie) Nicotine E- Liquid must also have a prescription held on file from an Australian registered medical practitioner.
Nicopharm offers a legal solution within Australia to acquire pharmaceutical grade nicotine e-liquid for vaping.
How does it work?
- Click >here< to go to the Nicopharm website and register to buy pure nicotine liquid in Australia.
- Complete the questionnaire, it is brief and easy to fill out. We ask that you use the same personal details as that on your driver’s license. You will also be asked to provide a copy of your Medicare card for the initial registration. This is standard procedure with regards to acquiring a script of this nature.
- With your new login details, you will be able to access all Nicopharm products (Aussie eCigs recommends you purchase the '30ml Unflavoured e-Liquid' so you can add our U4EA Premium Flavours Concentrates after your prescription arrives!) Follow through the checkout and pay for your order.
- An Australian based, licensed and registered medical practitioner will receive your order details, alongside the answers to your health questionnaire. So long as everything checks out, your order will be approved by the doctor.
- Your legal prescription will be forwarded to the Nicopharm chemist to keep on file and your order will be dispatched.
- After receiving your order, add 3ml - 6ml (10% - 20%) U4EA Flavour Concentrate (to taste) to your Nicopharm Unflavoured e-Liquid.