- Information Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in relation to its non-commercial activities;
- National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in relation to its commercial activities;
- Australian Direct Marketing Association Code of Practice in relation to how we market to our customers;
- Privacy and secrecy requirements contained in Part 7B of the Australian Postal Corporation Act 1989 (Cth) in relation to our handling of mail and postal information;
- Spam Act 2003 (Cth) in relation to electronic marketing; and
- Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth) in the event that any telemarketing is undertaken.
Aussie eCigs complies with the:
Without limiting the generality of the above statement, your use of this website constitutes an acknowledgement that you have been made aware of our privacy policies.
This policy does not create or confer upon any individual any rights, or impose upon Aussie eCigs any rights or obligations outside of, or in addition to, those rights or obligations imposed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth) or related legislation ('the legislation'). Should there be, in a specific case, any inconsistency between this statement and the Act, this statement shall be interpreted, in respect of that case, to give effect to, and comply with the legislation.
This policy includes examples but is not intended to be restricted in its application to such examples, therefore where the word 'including' is used, it shall mean 'including without limitation'.
We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
Generally, we will not use your personal information to market to you unless we have either your implied or express consent but in situations where it is impractical to obtain your prior consent, we will ensure you have an ability to opt out of future such communications.
We do not share your personal information with other organisations unless you give us your express consent, or where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law, or where this is necessary on a temporary basis to enable us to deliver to you the goods purchased from our site or premises.
When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as postal services, courier services or other contractors, we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do.
You may instruct us to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us at any time.
We respect your personal information and your right to privacy.
At Aussie eCigs, protecting your privacy when handling your personal information is very important to us and is fundamental to the way we do business.
We know that when you give us your personal information, it imposes a serious responsibility upon us. We are committed to protecting your personal information and maintaining your trust.