Pure Nickel Wire Ni200 – 22-32 Gauge 10mtr Roll
If you recently got your hands on a DNA 40 device and wanted to take advantage of the awesome new temperature sensing capabilities, then you’re going to need some of this Pure Nickel Wire Ni200.
The temperature protection features of the new DNA 40 chip will only work with this Pure Nickel Wire and it also must be Ni200.
If you hate getting dry hits and never want to get another dry hit again then this Pure Nickel Wire Ni200 and a compatible mod is exactly what you need.
- Shape: Round
- Length: 10 meters
- 22 Gauge AWG: 0.64mm – Resistance: 0.11ohm/cm
- 24 Gauge AWG: 0.51mm – Resistance: 0.18ohm/cm
- 26 Gauge AWG: 0.40mm – Resistance: 0.29ohm/cm
- 28 Gauge AWG: 0.32mm – Resistance: 0.64ohm/cm
- 30 Gauge AWG: 0.25mm – Resistance: 0.72ohm/cm
- 32 Gauge AWG: 0.20mm – Resistance: 1.15ohm/cm
- Heat resistant up to 1400 degrees Celsius
- Melting Point - 1446º c
- Chemcical Composition - 99.6% Pure Nickel
- Density - 8.89 g/cm3
- Coefficient Of Expansion (20-100ºc) - 13.3 ìm/m °C
- Modulus Of Rigidity - 81 kN/mm²
- Modulus Of Elasticity - 204kN/mm²
- Electrical Resistivity - 9.6 ìW . cm
- Thermal Conductivity - 702 W/m.ºC
Nickel 200 is commercially pure (typically 99.6%) and has good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance. It also has good electrical and thermal properties and is non magnetic.